- This form may take 30 - 45 mins to complete.
- The application will be closed on 3 July 2018, 12 noon. Incomplete or late submission of e-application will not be processed.
- For applicants who are currently not in Singapore national schools, you are required to apply for a registration number at MOE Customer Service Centre before submitting your e-application to Nanyang Girls’ High School.
- All International Students are to take part in (Admissions Exercise for International Student (AEIS) if they wish to be admitted to MOE mainstream schools.
Applicants are required to have the following documents ready for uploading and submission
together with e-application. File types allowed for uploading: jpeg, jpg, png, pdf:
- your identity document such as Birth Certificate, Foreign Student Pass or MOE registration receipt.
- a copy of recent passport-sized photograph
- your personal statement
Other supporting documents are required only for applicants who are shortlisted for interview.
- Applicants are allowed to re-access your application to update changes and are advised to verify all data entries before a confirmed submission. No amendment of data is allowed upon submission of application. However, uploading of files would still be possible before application deadline.
- No administration fee is collected for the e-application.
- For assistance and enquiry, please call 6508 3654 between Mondays and Fridays, 9.00am to 4.00pm or email: [email protected] from 21 May to 31 August.